Admissions & Academic Requirements
924 Clock Hour Programs Admissions Policy:
- Application fee of $25.00
- Copies of transcript (or GED certificate) from all institutions previously attended
- Interview with Lex La-Ray Technical Center Staff
- 18 years of age or signed Parental Release Form on file with LLRTC
- Current on all state required immunizations; records must be submitted with an application
Licensed Practical Nursing Admissions Requirements:
- Pass ATI Teas - Pay $70.00 fee prior to taking TEAS if taken at Lex La-Ray.
- Complete Lex La-Ray Tech Center PN Application with essay
- $45.00 Application Fee
- Official copy of High School transcript or a GED Certificate. A student from a Non-English speaking country must pass the TOEFL and TSE exams
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
- Submit two (2) professional reference letters
- Employee Disqualification List: If the applicant is on the employee disqualification list, he/she is ineligible for completing clinical experiences and therefore unable to complete requirements for this program.
- Read and sign document MO 335.066